M I S S I O N S
- Sunday Bible Study: Every Sunday year-round at 9:15 A.M. to learn about our Lord Jesus Christ through His Word.
- Junior Children's Church: Every Sunday during worship service beginning at 10:30 A.M. for children grades K-4.
- Nursery: room available Sunday during worship service for infants through age 3 with parent.
- Bible study discussion groups: Formal and informal Bible studies meet for in-depth discussion on various books and topics in the Bible. Because groups change by season, contact our church office for more information.
- Vacation Bible School: VBS is held each summer for children in preschool through youth group ages. Bible lessons are brought to life through the work of many dedicated volunteers. Watch for online for VBS registration in the late Spring of each year!
- Youth group: Grades 5th-12th meet Sunday evenings from 6:00-8:00 P.M. during the school year for Bible lessons, fun, and fellowship. Contact the Youth Leader Spike Bowan through the church office for more information.
- Men's Fellowship: Participation in Bible studies, prayer, breakfasts, facility projects and serving those in need are ways that men can fellowship at Calvary.
"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge in the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." —Galatians 5:12-14
Service Committee: Feeding a crowd is a major undertaking and the Service Committee always rises to the challenge! Coffee and pastries on Sunday mornings, church picnics and funeral repasts are how we practice hospitality.